Monday, May 6, 2013

A Crazy Life

Well, since January;
My sister, her husband, son and my mother in law all moved out of my home up to Ohio. I finished my bachelors degree in April and my husband left in April for a plant shutdown in Mt Storm West Virginia. Currently I am running a single mom household until Dean gets back home in a few weeks. I am trying to get the spring cleaning done and get ready for a huge yard sale so that we can have less clutter. We are selling our animals and getting ready to move to wherever it is that we end up I guess. If we stay here it will not be all bad, however we will be making some changes regardless of our location.

Holden started walking last week and now nothing is safe with him on the loose. Wyatt, Jharyka and Zivaya are doing there best to act like triplets and completely destroy anything they can get their hands on. That keeps me rather busy. Alivya, Renynn and Kohlier are going to be out of school in about four weeks and looking forward to a relaxing summer. I am looking forward to the return of my husband and the birth of our baby girl in August. Well thought I would post an update and I will try and get some new pictures up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment