Oh my gosh !!!! I flipped out when i saw this please you need to call me!!! I miss you guys soooo much and want to tell you all about life and find out how you are.
These are so stinkin' cute!! Zevaiah (I don't know how to spell her name) looks SO much like your family, just really tan :) Oh I love them all, we miss you guys! Great to talk with you the other day! :)
Oh my gosh
ReplyDelete!!!! I flipped out when i saw this please you need to call me!!! I miss you guys soooo much and want to tell you all about life and find out how you are.
These are so stinkin' cute!! Zevaiah (I don't know how to spell her name) looks SO much like your family, just really tan :) Oh I love them all, we miss you guys! Great to talk with you the other day! :)
ReplyDelete