Sunday, July 3, 2011
The Adventure Begins
It has been two years since I have been able to get all the kids in one place to take a family picture. We all drove to Nampa for Memorial day weekend and camped out for four days, it was cold but so much fun. Bella was able to spend time with her birth mom and other little brother and sister, who are so adorable. Joe now has two sons, Hayden and Christopher, they are absolutely perfect as far as our grand babies go. It was so great to see the kids and grandkids. We are truly blessed to have such sweet, beautiful little ones in our lives.
I know there is only one picture here, however I will get some more up and organized as soon as we get settled in the new job in August. These next few months will bring about a lot of great change that we are really looking forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment